Terms and Conditions
Check-in time (arrival): 3:00 p.m.
Departure time (departure): 12:00 p.m.
Late checkout can be arranged upon request, based on availability. Please contact us to request a late checkout.
Payment and cancellation policies:
- All reservations must be guaranteed with the advance payment of 100% of the total booking
- In case of early departure, the total amount of your stay will be charged and there will be no refund or credit offered.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse accommodation to you or any person(s) without any notice and terminate any booking without being liable for any refund or compensation for the following reasons:
- – The booking has been paid through fraudulent means
- – The booking has been altered by anyone other than hotel authorized agent or has been tampered with, or the booking confirmation has been defaced (in which case hotel reserves the right to retain such booking documentation)
- – The person checking in is not or cannot prove that he/she is the person named in the booking confirmation
- NON-REFUNDABLE RATES: do not allow for changes or cancellations at any time. The total cost for all room nights will be charged directly after your reservation is made.
- Once your booking has been successfully completed, a booking confirmation will be issued with reference to each room booked and sent to the email address provided in your booking reservation. You must produce your booking confirmation(s) upon check-in at the hotel, together with your original valid photo identification document (national registration identity card, passport, driver’s license or other identification card or document as the hotel may require).
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms or smoke-free areas, in case of non-compliance with the policy, a penalty of 150 US will be charged and additional charges for damages in the room due to non-compliance.
- Additional beds are subject to availability and the capacity of the room that is reserved, We recommend you to confirm in advance.
- The guest refrains from entering firearms and/or explosives within the hotel and restaurant facilities
Extenuating Circumstances Policy:
This Circumstances Policy explains how cancellations are managed when unanticipated events beyond your control turn out after booking and make it impracticable or illegal to complete your reservation. When this Policy allows for cancellation, it controls and takes precedence over the reservation’s cancellation policy.
When guests are impacted by one of the following situations covered by this Policy, they can cancel their reservation and receive, depending on the circumstances, a refund and/or other consideration.
What events are covered?
Changes to government travel requirements: Unexpected changes to visa or passport requirements imposed by a governmental agency that prevent travel to the destination. This doesn’t include personal circumstances relating to a guest’s authorization to travel, lost or expired travel documents.
Emergencies and epidemics: Government declared local or national emergencies, epidemics, pandemics, and public health emergencies. This does not include diseases that are considered endemic or commonly associated with an area.
Government travel restrictions: Travel restrictions imposed by a governmental agency that prevent or prohibit traveling to, staying at, or returning from the hotel location. This does not include non-binding travel advisories and similar government guidance.
Military actions and other hostilities: Acts of war, hostilities, invasions, civil war, terrorism, explosions, bombings, rebellions, riots, insurrection, civil disorder, and civil unrest.
Natural disasters: Natural disasters, acts of God, large-scale outages of essential utilities, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, and other severe and abnormal weather events. This doesn’t include natural conditions or weather that are common enough to be foreseeable in that location.
Privacy & Data Protection
- The hotel will retain your personal information you provide during the booking or when you subscribe to our website. By making a booking with us or using the hotel website, you consent to our use and/or disclosure of your personal details to our related corporations, associates, affiliates, proposed assignees, commercial partners, service providers and/or any other parties engaged by us to enable or assist us in the provision of services or any other party as hotel may, in our absolute discretion, deem necessary for the following purposes:
- To process your booking and for other administrative purposes
- To provide you customer support and services
- To send you information on products and services, and promotional offers, newsletters or customer questionnaires.
- We may also be legally obliged to disclose, and you irrevocably consent to our disclosing, your personal information to government and enforcement agencies, regulatory bodies and public authorities or as may be required by law. This may involve sending your personal information between different countries.